Friday, May 21, 2010

Forever !



Love can express itself without saying a word.
Love can bring about happiness with just a simple smile.
Love is everything we think it cannot be.
Love has a way of doing things to make us understand.
love has a way of telling us when we're wrong, or when
we're right.
Love can take us to places in our heart where we've never
been before.
It can take us places where only love can go,
and I would give anything just to be with you.
Somewhere special



I sit in the quietness of the night with thoughts
of you flow through my head, straight to my heart.
Like a river finding it's way to the ocean so deep,
my feelings for you reaches to no end.




Why should you let something like me not being there, make you sad?
When you know I'll be there in a short while. Shouldn't that keep
you company until i arrive?
You might not know it, but I'm always there with you, together as one!

1 comment: