Thursday, July 8, 2010

A taste of love!

Looking on our days gone by, I remember the day we met, fell in love, and all the things we did together. We've had our good times and now experiencing some rough and disappointing moments between our love along this way, but through it all, we must remember to remain strong and weather this storm with our love.





You are the man I love and cherish. You are the man who is my friend, my companion and the love of my life. I see this love in my life as a great challenge as we learn to learn and appreciate each other completely.

Faithful is what you are to me. Standing tall and being the man in every sense of the word. Sweet and kind is what you are when it comes to doing things for the both of us, and our relationship. You've been a man with a big heart when it comes to me, and would live standing upside down when it comes to making me happy.

I know that we've known each other for a short moment, but i find myself thinking of you every minute of each day, hoping that you're thinking of me, too. Inside my heart I feel you there and never wanting you to leave. This is no dream and I never felt this way of someone before, this passionate, this strong.


Some people do not believe in love at first sight, but I believe, and it happened the day I met you, spending that first evening talking into the early morning of twilight. It happened all so fast, taking my breath away. The miracle was more than a surprise, it was a dream come true, and a blessing from God who made you only for me.





When I look out at the stars at night, they remind me of how sweet and beautiful you are to me. When I see you, I see heaven and that's what you are to me, my heaven right here on earth. When I awake in the morning to the sun peeking through my window, you race through my mind with thoughts captured of you. Though I can't reach out and touch you, I still feel the presence of you all around me.
No matter where I go, what I do, you are always present by my side whispering "I love you!"

Before you came into my life, I had never been one to talk much about love, but now, I want to scream to the world about you and this feeling down in my soul.
I have seen the beauty of love other couple share and how sweet it is for them, and now I want to express it with you.

I realize love is not easy and can sometime have a mind of it's own, yet it knows how we think. Love has no eyes, yet it knows where we are and how to find us. Love has no lights, yet, it knows where to track it's way into our hearts. As I said earlier, before you came into my life, you were only a dream in my heart that wouldn't let me be.





Yesterday a tear of loneliness fell from my eye. It speaks of the emptiness I feel inside my heart, the sad face I can not hide.
Is the man I love gone away?
Has he moved to another?
He's not here and I have no one to talk to!

Time now rattles the seconds as my mind drags on thinking about you.
I feel alone now, nothing to smile about as I try and figure out what went wrong.
Will the sunshine tomorrow inside my thoughts again?
My feelings are lost inside. Was it suppose to be this way?

No one knows the pain I feel. Not even the man I love, because he's not here with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment